"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Sunday 2 August 2009

empire weekend 09

our 3rd annual empire weekend getaway=) decided to stay in the lagoon wing this time as we've always stayed at the atrium. it was fun. camwhoring around in the middle of the night. catching a late night movie THE PROPOSAL which was pretty awesome as i just cant get enough of chick flicks. seafood barbeque dinner at pantai restaurant as i cant remember the last time i went here and the food was great as usual with fresh oysters scallops crabs prawn and girlled lamb chicken squid it was excellent except that the salmon was missing and they didnt have ice cream which was a huge disappointment and also an effin small bottle of sehat costs like $4.40 there but other than that it was exquisite. breakfast at atrium with pancakes and omelettes and nasi lemak and awesome empire corned beef, have always loved empire's corned beef. swimming here and there and i got darker. didnt get to spend time at the country club but ah wells. we kinda slept a lot hahah. bug incident at 4am.











































































































0 comments: