"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Sunday 2 August 2009

dslr cameras



this picture was taken at midnight and so it was all dark and there wasnt much light. but by increasing exposure time or slowing shutter speed, the natural colours of the picture appear even without using a flash in the dark. (Y) the advantage of using long exposures is that natural colours appear even in the dark whereas when you use a flash, the light is artificial. and actually what we saw with the naked eye during this time was even darker than this picture, way darker. *sakai*




now compare the following pictures:



the first one shows how a normal picture would look like using a flash. it also shows how dark it was during this photoshoot.

the second and third one was using a 2.5seconds exposure time and an aperture size of F5. the natural colours show up and no artifical light needed. pretty nifty.
and thats not all. there are loads of other cool stuff this big ass camera is capable of. i feel like getting a dslr now that ive learnt some basics after tutoring myself on youtube for 45mins haha.

0 comments: