"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Wednesday 2 September 2009

sungkai


i finally went to mcD! its like a dream come true. lol. well all this while i wanted to go mcD at night but i was too full to go and i thought it closes at 10, so i took time to go for sungkai at mcD yesterday. it was amazing! hahahah. and i just found out that it closes at 12am everyday during Ramadhan, except for saturdays at which it closes at 1=DD i am so going to mcD one of these nights. ikut?

sungkai buffet shall not be an option for me. its not cz i eat too much, its that i dont eat a lot anymore=/ since puasa started i havent been eating shitloads and so decided not to go out for sungkai buffet as it will be a waste if i dont eat like a pig. but nevertheless we gave it a go just now at ilotus. the food was amazing and there were loads of varieties u wont get bored of it. and guess what, i only had one plate of main course and a couple of starters=/ rugi!!!! omg! i didnt even get a go at the hotpot. mahal saja bayar but makan sikit brabis. prolly its cz ive been fasting in boarding school for the past 2years and yeah the sungkai and sahur sikit. no shit rugi buffet, next time i shall just go for the ala carte option. craving for coffee zone's buttermilk chicken=)

0 comments: