"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Thursday 27 August 2009

counter productive

oh my i havent visited this page in a while*shrugs*. been pretty occupied this summer that i didnt even bother to blog. but now since its the fasting month, ive been transformed into a unicellular amoeba just sittin at home doin nothin waiting to undergo mitosis. no kiddin even my car still has plentiful fuel left since i dont go out anymore. so ive decided to take some time and blog rather than me just waiting endlessly for my body to split into two.

as i mentioned i have done nothing productive since puasa came. the last productive thing i did was hiking the new track at shahbandar on friday the day before puasa. cant believe we went in the rain, it was all slippery but it was good fun. and we only took two hours kali saja this time to complete it. and i think thats the last time i'll hike that route, until next summer. and since then all i do is lay in bed and watch big bang theory. finished season 2 and i want more haha siuk. ooooh i wonder what else is goin on. antah nada bye

0 comments: