"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Thursday 27 August 2009

annoyingly efficient

so this morning i went to the immigration department to change my machine-readable passport to a biometric one. i never like going to the immigration. but this time it was a pleasant one. went up to the counter straight without having to wait in queues and whatnot. wasnt too much hassle and most surprising of all, they were efficient. told them to finish my passport within a working day. they said tunggu saja sms sudah ready for collection. so i drove back from the immigration and when i nearly reached home, a text came in saying my passport was ready for collection. i was swearin like hell forgetting the fact that i should swear less during puasa cz they couldve told me it could be done in half an hour and i couldve just waited for it. oh well. kudos to the department for being efficient.

i dont think i should drive during puasa cz it really is testing my patience.

0 comments: