"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Wednesday 8 July 2009

why oh why

weirdly today i just stayed home and didnt go out, first day staying in since i came back. it felt good to just stay at home and do nothing. slept a lot=) and made more oreo cheesecake haha handal sudah ku thanks mal=)

ohhh unfortunately i think my mac crashed=( i was tryna uninstall limewire on my mac so i deleted some stuff from the preferences folder and receipts folder in the library. when i restarted, it didnt boot up. all it showed was a blank blue screen and a useless cursor. damn! i hope im not gonna lose all the my documents and music and shit. super sighh!! so now im using the windows on my macbook, kinda handy when ur mac OS X crashed. pfft!

0 comments: