"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Friday 10 July 2009

unfit

omg i am not fit. went to shahbandar to do bukit 9 and i was effin tired. omg. i remember last summer i did it in like 45mins and tadi it was like 1h 10min kali even though i skipped the steps of doom cz i just couldnt take it so i bypassed it. i need to layoff them oreo cheesecakes! or prolly its cz i havent done bukits in a while. i wanted to do 15 just now but im glad i didnt cz i totally wouldnt make it. gila ive never felt so tired since the first time i did 15 in easter. okay i need to shape up*eeyah* hahahah!

0 comments: