"if i walk away and just let you leave,
you'd be stuck in my head like a melody,
its no coincidence its meant to be,
everything happens for you and me,"
you make me smile make me laugh,
make me proud of everything i have,
like a diamond ring to precious to let you go,
not gonna throw you away thought i'd let you know,
you mean to me more than anything,
cause its been you and me from start to end,
and 3 years later here we are,
i aint moving not goin anywhere far,
hearin my phone ring a text message from you,
and boo you'll know i'll be smiling the whole day through,
and they say we look together,
i say theres no one better,
baby lets live free,
go crazy with me,
cause in the end,
you'll alwyas be my superman.

nike74 says:they cant keep watching i aint stoppin baby i dont give up

Monday 13 July 2009

fat overload

had buttermilk chicken at tt blues just now (btw tt blues siuk cz everything 50% off lol) annen dinner mom suruh masak buttermilk chicken for some reason so we did though i think this time inda cukup butter or too much susu or something but it was still good. annen for dessert mom asked us to make oreo cheesecake cz she wanted to try out this other cream cheese to see whether it worked and whether it tasted as good. sighh i wanted to keep myself away from oreo cheesecake for at least a week haha or two sal overload ah last week haha. turns out this time it was too liquid to set. dont know whether it was the cheese or maybe i added too much water haha.
but but the point is too much fats. not that aku takut aku lampuh, aku takut coronary heart disease! cz cam fats fats fats. but nyaman! i dont think i can lay off buttermilk chicken ever! better to die eating good food then to live not enjoying good food right? lol

did bukit 9 just now. wat was 1h10mins on friday was 53mins just now, and we did a little extra compared to friday=) back in the game baby!

0 comments: